Build your own blog / website (WordPress) Programmes
What other better way to connect with the world than having your very own blog or website!
WordPress allows you to create a website in minutes. No coding knowledge required. Start a blog, business site, portfolio, online store, or anything else you can imagine.
Today, WordPress powers nearly 38 percent of all websites on the internet. This includes public school district websites, and sites for some of the largest and most respected universities.
This course will guide students in a structured way, regardless of experience to start a website. How to install WordPress for free, build and run their very own blog or website.
- Install WordPress for free, plan website by choosing themes, installing and activating them.
- Students will be able to add post to their website, create website pages, add images and embed videos.
- Demonstrate ability to create tags for SEO and categories to organize their posts.
- Use widgets and plugins to enhance their websites.
- Students able to showcase website to the rest of the school
*Coding course may be integrated with the Digital Photography course