Broadcast Journalism Programmes are designed to prepare students and future journalists with a practical, hands on experience of what it takes to be a journalist. Students will learn industry techniques, basic journalism workflow and practice.
In the programme, students gather information and practice interviewing and reporting skills, journalistic writing, etc. These helps them to be in a better position to develop a career in media and communications.
Students will develop awareness on current affairs, improve their language ability, gain confidence and presentation skills. Experts will teach students how to do research, how to conduct an interview, write and edit like a journalist. Students will learn operate a camera, photography skills and post production skills.
Available as a Learning Journey , a Time Workshop or a short course. Contact us for a detailed proposal.
- Students will be equipped with Video Production skills
- How to tell a story through videos with various shot types
- Learn to write scripts for newsworthy issues to report on
- Learn to craft interview questions and conduct interviews for a variety of occasions and events
- Learn to use computer software to edit audio and visual recordings
*Broadcast Journalism course may be integrated with the Digital Photography course